CRM Business Analyst
- Remote - Eastern Canada
- Apply by December 21, 2021
Most businesses pay their monthly electricity bill without understanding the details. As a licensed energy company, we developed a data - driven platform that gives businesses and their trusted partners the insights and tools they need to understand their bill. Understanding their bill helps large businesses unlock enormous savings opportunities. Last year alone, our customers saved $60 million and reduced over 1300 tons of CO2e.
Our core team has built out our Canadian business, and we are now looking to grow the team as we expand into other North American markets. If you are passionate about energy and the environment, and you are looking for the opportunity to own your work, you will fit right in! EnPowered is a remote first company as we move forward with a hybrid team model.
We are looking for our first ever CRM Business Analyst! In this role, you will be responsible for our business process development and implementation of our CRM (HubSpot). You are passionate about customer data and how it can help uncover opportunities, enhance business processes, and shorten our sales cycle. You’re comfortable to give the guidance and training that helps users work with HubSpot confidently. The CRM Business Analyst will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product.
This position will be an important contributor to the team’s ability to achieve KPI targets leveraging our data, which is critical to driving conversion, revenue, profitability, and customer lifetime value. Given our scale up nature, this role will also help with administration and support projects related to other parts of the organization.
What you’ll do
- Be the CRM owner and subject matter expert on all things HubSpot at EnPowered
- Understand the business operating model and processes related to Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success and outline solutions to business problems
- Manage the resolution of high priority issues, owning resolution updates & communication with stakeholders
- Oversee weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Responsible for monthly sales team commission reporting
- Own and implement the data hygiene process
- Support the end-to-end enhancement process as part of the wider team through business engagement, requirements gathering and review, solution design, and testing
- Understand how data sits within the platform and how this flows in and out through integration points and therefore understand the wider architecture
- Retain a current view of the technology options and available functionality in the market, with the ability to call out with context how tools or apps could provide value
- Manage our relationship with the vendor (HubSpot) for updates, negotiations, and planning for future growth
- Assisting with the ordering of laptops and deploying software to perform their duties.
- Perform other miscellaneous job duties as needed.
Who you are
- Minimum 3 years of implementation/configuration/customization experience with CRMs
- HubSpot certification
- Experience leveraging marketing technology to drive improvements in personalization, content targeting, audience segmentation, etc. (Hoovers, ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Solid organizational and project management skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines, and work streams
- Creative problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
- Excellent interpersonal relations to work effectively on a team
- Superior communication skills, and able to develop, present new ideas, conceptualize new approaches and solutions
EnPowered is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided by EnPowered throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities