- Kitchener, Ontario
- Apply by January 15, 2021
Most businesses pay their monthly electricity bill without understanding the details. As a licensed energy company, we developed a data-driven platform that gives businesses and their trusted partners the insights and tools they need to understand their bill. Understanding their bill helps large businesses unlock enormous savings opportunities. Last year alone, our customers saved $40 million and reduced 400 tons of CO2e.
Our core team has built out our Ontario business, and we are now looking to grow the team as we expand into other North American markets. If you are passionate about energy and the environment, and you are looking for the opportunity to own a project, you will fit right in! We are currently located in the awesome Communitech building in downtown Kitchener-Waterloo. The team is working from home for the time being, but we are excited to get back when the time is right.
What you’ll do
- Generate written and visual content for the getenpowered.com website and blog
- Grow social media presence through Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, or others
- Develop creative and engaging marketing and sales materials such as whitepapers, thought leadership articles, infographics, case studies, and online advertisements
- Strengthen the company's corporate brand by creating internal and external documents such as a branding packages, style guides, and co-marketing strategies
- Use tools such as Google Analytics and CRM software to measure lead generation performance across paid ads, organic search, and other campaigns
- Improve website conversion on webpage forms, chatbots, and other funnels. Increase organic lead quantity with email nurturing campaigns and publisher outreach.
- Collaborate with third party agencies to improve inbound and outbound lead generation
- Identify and develop new marketing campaigns and new customer acquisition channels
- Conduct market research and analysis to improve competitive positioning
- Throughout your work on these projects, you will learn about: Google Analytics, Marketing Data Analysis, Search Engine Optimization (SEO),Paid Search Strategy, (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Sponsored Ads on LinkedIn / Facebook)
Who you are
- You have a degree in Marketing, Arts & Business, Communications, or Design
- You have a strong desire to learn about all aspects of B2B marketing
- You have experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- You also have experience with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail)
- You love working with others on group projects
- You pride yourself on your high quality and quantity of work in completing assigned tasks and individual projects
What we offer
EnPowered has health benefits, offers flexible schedules, regular team bonding events, a competitive salary, stock options, and a generous vacation policy.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. In addition, please let us know if you require any form of accommodation during the recruitment process.