Senior UX Designer
- Remote - Eastern Canada
- Apply by February 17, 2022
Most businesses pay their monthly electricity bill without understanding the details. As a licensed energy company, we developed a data - driven platform that gives businesses and their trusted partners the insights and tools they need to understand their bill. Understanding their bill helps large businesses unlock enormous savings opportunities. Last year alone, our customers saved $60 million and reduced over 1300 tons of CO2e.
Our core team has built out our Canadian business, and we are now looking to grow the team as we expand into other North American markets. If you are passionate about energy and the environment, and you are looking for the opportunity to own your work, you will fit right in! EnPowered is a remote first company as we move forward with a hybrid team model.
We are looking for a dynamic User Experience (UX) Designer with a focus on systems thinking and interaction design for the EnPowered products. In this role, you will report to the CTO and will work with key stakeholders in Product, Development, and Marketing. This role offers a huge opportunity to develop as you will be helping drive product initiatives and actively contribute to the design of our products.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute a comprehensive UX design strategy for EnPowered products
- Develop a complete understanding of customers in different energy markets, identifying product and design opportunities
- Produce high-quality designs by creating wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Work closely with another designer who will focus on user interface design and building on your wireframes for both mobile and desktop web platforms
- Collaborate with different teams, working with internal and external customers to test the designs and iterate based on customer feedback and research
Who you are
- You have a degree in Design and Technology, Systems Design Engineering, Interaction Design or another design related field
- You have 5+ years of working experience as a UX designer
- You have a portfolio of professional UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- You have strong skills in design programs such as: Adobe CC, Sketch, Axure, and InVision
- You are a team player, are creative, have a positive attitude, and are able to work independently and a part of a small team
- Experience in a scale-up environment is an asset
What we offer
EnPowered has health benefits, offers flexible schedules, regular team bonding events, a competitive salary, stock options, and a generous vacation policy.
EnPowered is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided by EnPowered throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities